Author Topic: Stize zima -pripremite minija  (Read 4357 times)

Offline Vladimir

• Aktivan
Stize zima -pripremite minija
« on: October 06, 2009, 13:36:34 PM »
kao sto znate zimski period,kise,sneg,led i ostale vremenske nepogode su najgore moguce stvari koje mogu da zadesi  nase male ljubimce zato je bitno da :
1.Proverimo antifriz u hladnjaku,
2.Svecice
3.Platine i kondezator
4.Ulje u motoru-kvalitet
5.Podmazemo sisice na prednjim tockovima(imao tri sisice na svakom tocku) i podmazemo sisice na zadnjoj sasiji(imamo po jednu sisicu sa strane)ovo nemoj te da zaboravite jer ce auto u martu da skripi kao babina kolena!
6.akumulator

ako sam nesto zaboravio slobodno dopisite
"It's simple and amazing car" - Paddy Hopkirk

Offline Brutalac

• Članovi MKS
  • Aktivan
Odg: Stize zima -pripremite minija
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 21:38:40 PM »
Standard Mini Winter Checks

In order to keep your Mini in full working order this winter, we have put together a small guide of things to check, besides the routine servicing...

Cooling System
Antifreeze is a must in a Mini for the winter. A Winter mix of Antifreeze to water over the winter will stop any potential problems with freezing conditions.
Cooling Hoses. Check the condition of all of the cooling hoses, checking for obvious signs of splitting, especially around the joint?s in the bottom hoses.
Make sure the thermostat is opening, this can be simply tested. If a thermostat does not open fully in boiling water, it should be discarded and replaced. If the thermostat is stuck open, this will be apparent upon removal, and should again be replaced. New gaskets should also be fitted after testing or replacement
Fanbelt. It is important that this is correctly adjusted, if it is too loose it will slip and cause wear. It will also stop the alternator and water pump from working efficiently. If there are any signs of wear, replace

Electrical System
As standard, on the engine steady tie bar, there is an engine earth wire. Check that the contact points at both ends of the wire are not corroded, and that the wire is not badly frayed. If it is, replace. Earlier cars were known to have these fitted to lower engine stabiliser, this can be retro fitted there if battery discharging is a problem. Also check the battery earth wire, as above, and replace if necessary. Removing the battery and trickle charging overnight occasionally will keep the battery in good condition, as demand is heavier during the winter on electrics.
Distributor. Assuming correct service intervals are maintained (points, rotor arm, cap, condenser etc) Check that weather shields are securely fastened, and any clips replaced as necessary. On earlier cars, distributor and coil covers are readily available to help shield the ignition from the elements.
All lighting bulbs should be checked, with cars being driven home in the dark as the winter draws in a quick check on all exterior bulbs should be made.

Wipers
Make sure all wiper blades are in good condition, and replace if necessary. Wiper arms should be checked for spring strength. If they are easily lifted from the windscreen, these should also be replaced as they will not be keeping the blades against the screen correctly. Ensure windscreen washer fluid has the correct mix of winter screen wash, and keep this regularly topped up. Ensure washer jets are not blocked, and correctly adjusted.

All of the above should be done in conjunction with regular servicing

Useful Part's List

88 degree thermostat
Thermostat housing gasket
1 litre Antifreeze
GCB10838 Fan Belt
GCB10825 Fan Belt
GMB50920 Fan Belt
Engine Earth Strap
Battery Earth Strap
Engine Electric Shield Kit
Replacement clips for above
Distributor Cover
Coil Cover
Black Wiper Blades
Heavy Duty Wiper Kit Right Hand Drive
Heavy Duty Wiper Kit Left Hand Drive

Offline Vladimir

• Aktivan
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2010, 21:07:09 PM »
5.Podmazemo sisice na prednjim tockovima(imao tri sisice na svakom tocku) i podmazemo sisice na zadnjoj sasiji(imamo po jednu sisicu sa strane)ovo nemoj te da zaboravite jer ce auto u martu da skripi kao babina kolena!

evo i par slicica gde se nalaze sisice

"It's simple and amazing car" - Paddy Hopkirk

Offline nenad jovanovic

• Aktivan
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2010, 10:26:01 AM »
ko probija sisice kad zapeknu.........

nemojte me samo pogresno shvatiti...........

Offline Sinisa

• Članovi MKS
  • Aktivan
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2010, 11:18:37 AM »
Podmazuju se mazalicom a to moze da ti uradi bukvalno svako ko je ima. Idi kod Gorana.

Divac